Welcome to the 9th Annual Corrosion Management Summit
Following eight years of successful corrosion management conferences in Abu Dhabi, IQPC is delighted to announce the dates of the 9th Annual Corrosion Management Summit, taking place from 13-16 September 2015 in Abu Dhabi.
With the continual focus on reducing costs operators are now looking to push back replacement investments by extending the life-cycle of their current assets while ensuring the highest level of integrity to avoid the enormous costs associated with repairing and operating aging infrastructure and pipelines.
With majority of these assets functioning beyond their existing designed life and a great number of assets being exposed to harsher environments like sour, high pressure high temperature and offshore,corrosion management is becoming an increasingly important focus for all operators across the region.
In light of this the 9th Annual Corrosion Management Conference will cover corrosion mitigation mechanisms to preserve the life and safety of the assets through effective inspection techniques, chemical treatment plans, facility management, repair methodologies, coating selection and AC mitigation, detection and rehabilitation techniques.
At the 9th Annual Corrosion Management Summit, executives will also have the opportunity to address the most current issues of corrosion with their peers and seek solutions. More importantly they will have the opportunity to:
- Interactively discuss the challenges with industry experts and hear about their experiences
- Learn how to effectively deliver a corrosion control program that reduces costs and maximizes operational efficiency
- Understand new technologies and best practices undertaken by industry experts
- Evaluate strategies to adapt new infrastructure to different environmental conditions in order to reduce future corrosion risks
- Analyze new found solutions in order to maintain the integrity of assets reducing the possibility of high investment for new equipment and materials
- Identify ways of reducing operational downtime through non-intrusive and non-destructive testing techniques
Who Should Attend?
The 9th Annual Corrosion Management Conference will bring together regional and international operating companies, refineries and petrochemical companies and corrosion management solution providers to come together and discuss the latest advancements in carrion management for the oil and gas sector
Attending departments include:
- Corrosion and inspection
- Asset Integrity
- Subsea integrity